Click here to rate the article
[Total: 1 Moyenne : 5]
The majority of the best Snapchat tips are well hidden. Today, we are going to tell you how to access it and thus have the entire arsenal of Snapchat tips. However, these few manipulations are either real tips, or simply not very intuitive.
Indeed, if you can master these few tips, you will soon have a whole set of new tools to allow your brand to master Snapchat. Additionally, throughout this guide, we’ll show you how to access some of the lesser-known Snapchat cheats, and we’ll uncover some that require you to change your device settings to access them.
In addition, before getting to the heart of the matter, please discover the content creation guide: write better content fast.
MAKE AWESOME DRAWINGS BY TURNING ON YOUR PHONE ZOOM
If you are feeling like a Da Vinci, this technique is for you: Snapchat-hack-zoom-310 × 551. So, to configure this option, follow the instructions below
– tap on Accessibility;
– open your settings directory;
– select General;
Indeed, in the Vision section
– choose the desired zoom zone (Window zoom or Full screen zoom);
– section, activate Zoom;
– set the maximum zoom level to 15x
– select Show controller;
In addition, on Android
– press Display;
– open your Settings menu;
– activate the Zoom function;
– select Accessibility;
– select Magnifying gestures.
By the way, if you are viewing Snapchat from a tablet, where you will enjoy a much larger screen, here is one of the other Snapchat tips that will help you create masterpieces with multiple details. Draw a drawing with a stylus and your audience will be blown away by your talent.
OVERLAP UP TO 3 FILTERS ON A SAME SNAP
Add a sepia filter, locate your Snap, and report the current temperature, all at the same time. For the Snapchat-hack-3-filters-310 × 551, You need to:
– take a photo in Snapchat, as you normally do;
– move the screen to the left to select your first filter.
Once you’ve found your first filter:
– keep your thumb on the screen to hold this filter;
– then use your free hand to scroll through the other available filters.
Once the second filter is retained, lift your thumb slightly before letting it rest again. However, you now have the option of swiping the screen to the left and picking up a third filter. If you are not convinced by this association, just swipe to the right to eliminate the three filters.
TURN AN EMOJI INTO A COLORED FILTER
For Snapchat-hack-emoji-filter-310 × 551 (1) tips, you will need:
- increase its size while continuing to push it towards a corner of your screen;
- choose an emoji of the desired color;
- move it to a corner of your screen.
The pixelated, semi-transparent edge of the emoji acts as a filter. If you are feeling really adventurous; why not try to layer emojis of several colors?
SWITCH BETWEEN TIME AND DATE FILTERS, AS WELL AS METRIC AND IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS
All text filters for speed, temperature, time, and altitude have variations. Indeed, miles per hour turn into kilometers, Fahrenheit into Celsius, feet into meters and time into date.
All you have to do is click on the text filter of your choice to access its variants. In addition for pro Snapchat tips, no need to ask for the date, just press 👆 on the time filter for the date to appear.
ATTACH AN EMOJI ON A MOVING TARGET
Because of an emoji that sticks out your tongue or winks at you, it will always be much more attractive than a human face. So,
– Choose the emoji you want;
– record a video that focuses on a moving object. Once you have finished recording;
– tap the emoji icon at the top of the screen above, then
– keep it on this object for a few moments;
– resize the emoji before fixing it;
– keep your finger pressed on the emoji to hover it over the moving target (which should then be stationary).
Snapchat tricks tips will reload the video. The emoji will then be able to follow the target’s gestures.
ADD DRAWINGS AND TEXTS TO YOUR SNAPCHAT TIPS TO DISCOVER NEW CONTENT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
When you view content posted by Snapchat Tip Discovery Partners; just keep your finger on a Snap to share it with your friends. The Snap will automatically be opened as a draft. You will be able to add the same information as for any other Snap.
The latter can only be transmitted individually, by chat, and not shared on your Story.
ACCESS A WIDER RANGE OF COLORS WITH SNAPCHAT TIPS
For each color in the rainbow, just slide your finger down on the color slider to expand and you select the color you want.
Do you want even more options? Once you have found the color family that appeals to you; just move your finger to the left of the screen to block it.
SNAPCHAT TIPS: PHOTOSHOP YOUR SNAP WITH TINT BRUSH
With a little known feature called “Tint Brush”, you can change the colors of your Snaps. For this fact,
- tap the scissors icon, then tap the brush icon;
- choose the color of your choice;
- circle the object you would like to re-color.
As soon as you lift your finger, the object should change color.
MODIFY A SNAP IN MEMORIES TO ACCESS OLD COMMUNITY GEO-FILTERS
When you save a Snap in Memories, most of the geofilters that were present when it was created are also saved. When you return to edit a Snap, you have access to these geofilters by sliding the screen. For example, if you take a photo while on vacation, you access the city filter when you re-edit that photo in Home Memories. So, for Edit-Snap-in-Memories:
– keep your finger pressed on the Snap;
– touch the pencil icon to process the photo;
– edit your Snap as you usually do: swipe to the left to access the community geofilters existing when you take the photo;
– press Done to save or cancel your changes;
– swipe down to return to Memories.
MODIFY ELEMENTS OF YOUR PHOTOS WITH SNAPCHAT TIPS
Something damaged your photo? Eliminate it with the Magic Eraser. Here is how to do it:
– take a photo;
– tap on the scissors icon;
– click on the multi-star button;
– draw an outline of the object you want to delete and it will disappear;
Keep in mind that this tool is not ideal. Magic Eraser is most effective on objects in front of simple backgrounds.
SNAPCHAT TIPS: DRAW WITH EMOJIS
Add style to your photos and videos by drawing designs with emoji. You can choose from eight rotation possibilities.
– Take a picture;
– touch the pencil icon to draw.
Below the color picker is an emoji; tap it to access the full range of options.
– select an emoji and draw;
– use the emoji brush to draw with ❤️, ⭐️, 🍀, 🎈 and more.
TIPS SNAPCHAT : ADD AN ARTISTIC TOUCH TO YOUR PHOTOS IN MEMORIES
Bring new life to your old photos with artistic filters for Snaps saved in Memories.
On the camera screen, slide your finger up to access Memories.
- Keep the Snap button pressed to display the options;
- tap on Edit snap;
- tap the brush icon to access artistic filters. Choose a filter;
- save or send your Snap as usual;
- press and hold on a Snap in Memories;
- Then tap on the brush icon and various art styles should appear 🎨🖌
SHARE AND EDIT PHOTOS SAVED ON YOUR PHONE FROM THE CHAT SECTION
As a brand, you have the option of offering your followers to send you a message. Then respond by sending them a pre-recorded image containing a discount code or other call to action. Plus, it’s a fun and fast-paced engagement generation method.
However, to be able to share and edit photos stored on your phone from the chat area, follow these Snapchat tips:
– swipe right on the name of an Internet user to start the Chat. Once in the Chat;
– choose the image icon and select the photo you want to work with;
– add text, design and filters, just like you would any Snap.
You also have the option to stream filmed videos to your phone. However, you cannot edit them in the Snapchat app.
RECORD VIDEO WITHOUT HOLDING CAPTURE BUTTON
So, it is easier to hold your phone stably and switch between front and rear camera. Indeed, you need an iOS mobile to be able to use these Snapchat tips. So how do you do it?
- Go to settings;
- select General;
- then select Accessibility.
Under the Interaction section, activate the Assistive Touch feature and a small icon will appear on the right side of your screen.
– Touch Create new gesture;
– leave your finger on the screen and keep the blue bar at the bottom as far as possible;
– touch stop;
– record and name the gesture;
– open the Snapchat tips and before starting to record a video, touch the small icon;
– select Custom and a circle should appear on the screen;
– just touch the capture button and your personalized gesture will take care of the rest.
SWITCH BETWEEN FRONT AND REAR CAMERA DURING BACKUP
It’s very easy. When shooting a video, just double-click the screen to enter point-of-view selfie mode.
USE THE VOLUME BUTTONS TO TAKE A PHOTO OR RECORD VIDEO IN SNAPCHAT
And yes, it will be the same Snapchat tips as the one walking with the default photo app on your phone. You won’t even have to hold your phone anymore.
By the way, did you know that you can earn money with an app through your smartphone? Read this article about it.
Also, don’t forget about annoying screen pinches. However, when you save a video, simply drag your finger up to zoom in, then down to zoom out.
Plus, one-handed zooming is a game-changer 🏆. So, just slide your👆 up and away from the capture button while recording.
We hope you liked these different Snapchat tips. However, to finish This article, we invite you to discover our best training to set up a business and earn enough money.
Indeed, we would have liked to have access to such information from our beginnings on the internet. This would have saved us unnecessary time and money. So, these formations were created to spare you the same ordeals that we went through.
However, if your goal is to make a ton of money on sites, please read our content on online sponsorship sites to earn money.
You can also subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow our training for free.
You can contact us if you have any concerns.
Thank you !